MUSICAL MOVEMENTS LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) These are the standard terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) of Musical Movements Ltd. These terms of business do not contain the entire agreement between us but compromise the principal terms under which we conduct our business. If we agree further terms, we will agree these in writing.
All quotations issued are valid for the period of seven days from issue and are subject to availability, unless otherwise specified. All details on the invoice/quote should be thoroughly checked by the client for any errors and must notify Musical Movements Ltd of any discrepancies.
Musical Movements accepts no responsibility for any issues arising from or as a direct result of any errors on the invoice.
Confirmation of an order is subject to payment of a non-refundable deposit. Such payment assumes understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. Liability for misunderstandings on instructions placed verbally is not accepted.
(4) NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT & FINAL PAYMENT
Musical Movements Ltd will only be deemed to have entered into a contract upon the payment of a 50% non-refundable deposit in exchange for reservation of a defined service. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for acceptance of any quotations.
If a less than 30% deposit is taken to secure a package, the remaining deposit will need to be made up to and no later than 14 days after, unless otherwise agreed.
Failure to do so may result to the booking being cancelled by Musical Movements Ltd. Total remaining balances are to be cleared six weeks prior to the event date. Failure to clear any remaining balance as described will result in the invoice being cancelled without any refund or compensation from Musical Movements Ltd. Cancellation of any accepted order must be provided in writing. Any cancellation made three months prior to booking the total amount will be forfeited, with no refunds.
Musical Movements Ltd reserve the right to re-quote any items on a quotation due to changes after the date of the quote.
Increase in items added to a quotation / invoice will be charged at the rate applicable at that time, which may differ from the original stated prices.
Once a package price has been quoted / invoiced and should the client wish to change /remove any items from the package, the stated prices for other items or the package may change to reflect the adjustment(s) made. Any changes to an invoice must be made 4 weeks prior to the event, in order to avoid interference with processing operations.
In the event that Musical Movements Ltd is unable to fulfil their obligation due to circumstances beyond their control, Musical Movements Ltd will supply a replacement event provider of comparable industry standing and Musical Movements Ltd shall be released from all liability.
(7) LOSS & DAMAGES
The client is responsible for the damage or loss of any items supplied by Musical Movements Ltd. The client will be notified within 7 days of any costs in repairing or replacing any goods hired to the client. Any such costs must be met by the client within 14 days of the notice being issued.
Musical Movements Ltd is require to be provided with an event itinerary at a minimum of 3 (three) weeks prior to the commencement of the event. If this is not provided, Musical Movements Ltd can not be held liable for any issues, delays or any cause that has the potential to halt or alter the planned activities within the duration of the event.
The client is responsible in ensuring that the venue is open for access at the agreed time and that it is suitable to house the items. No responsibility is accepted for any arising set up delays due to delayed venue access or other reasons for which Musical Movements Ltd are beyond reasonable control. It is the client’s reasonability to ensure adequate setup and dismantling times are allocated, at their own cost, with the venue.
If loading bays are unavailable/occupied during any agreed setup and dismantling times, resulting in Musical Movements Ltd having to park it’s vehicle(s) elsewhere in areas where they may be clamped or receive parking fines, the client is responsible for any such charges arising from the fines.
Musical Movements may at times have to secure wires, cables and carpets for health & safety reasons using a strong adhesive tape. Please be aware that residue marks may be left behind on the surface and that Musical Movements Ltd are not responsible for any damages arising from this cause.
Musical Movements Ltd requires any images, slideshows or display content necessary for the success of the event 3 (three) weeks prior to the commencement of the event.
(8) Venues that require a deposit from Musical Movements Ltd, must be paid directly to the venue via the client.
(9) All costs incurred by or on behalf of Musical Movements Ltd including but not limited to flights, hotels and drivers required by Musical Movements are non-refundable under any circumstances. Should such costs be agreed as recoupable the hirer is liable to pay such costs in full or their part of the agreed amount on or before 7 (seven) days prior to the event commencement date.
(10) All late or overdue payments will be referred to our debt collecting agent and will be subject to a surcharge of 20% + VAT of the debt to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the hirer and will be legally enforceable.
(11) Force Majeure: Musical Movements Ltd and Artistes and event providers engaged by Musical Movements Ltd for the fulfilment of your event will not be held responsible for non attendance as a result of civil strikes, acts of God or factors beyond Musical Movements Ltd’s control.
In the case of illness a doctor’s certificate will be produced and the hirer will take no action against Musical Movements Ltd. In this circumstance the deposit (less admin fee) will be refunded to the Hirer.
(12) Musical Movements Ltd can not be held liable for any delays caused by natural disasters; extreme/dangerous weather conditions or ‘Acts of God’.
(13) Musical Movements Ltd is only responsible for the placement of the contracted event services by a suitable event provider or artiste and excludes all liability for the performance of the same event provider and artiste during the engagement or breaches of the contract by the Artiste or event provider. Changes and additions to the contract must be in writing and will be referred to as riders. Should any part of this contract become void or challenged the remainder remains unaffected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This condition sets out the entire financial liability of Musical Movements Ltd (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its Artistes, employees, agents and sub-contractors) to the hirer in respect of:
a) any breach of the contract
b) any use made by the Hirer of the Services or any part of them
c) any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the contract.
Musical Movements Ltd will not be liable for the following list a-h:
(a) loss of business
(b) loss of profits
(c) depletion of good will and/or similar losses
(d) loss of anticipated savings
(e) loss of contract
(f) loss of goods
(g) loss of use or loss of corruption of data or information
(h) any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expense
Under no circumstances may any artiste or event provider be mentioned in any advertising or promotion until the contract has been signed, returned and the deposit has been received and cleared in the Musical Movements Ltd bank account.
Agency fees are non refundable.
Should there be any complaints, please advise an on-site team member from Musical Movements Ltd during or after the event. If unavailable, please contact the relevant office that has been dealing with the booking to make them aware of any issues.
All complaints should be made in writing within 7 days of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org